If you’re already tired of grilling the same old hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill this summer, have I got the recipe for you! On this sunny Home Sunday, why not try grilling something healthy for you while at the same time being mouth-wateringly delectable? This recipe for Moroccan Grilled Salmon is super easy to pull together in less than an hour and takes minimal prep time! I found this recipe and more summer dinner recipes at foodnetwork.com!
Total Time: 52 min Inactive: 30 min
Prep: 10 min Cook: 12 min
Yields: 4 servings
1/2 cup plain yogurt
Juice of 1 lemon, plus lemon wedges for garnish
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for the grill
2 to 3 cloves garlic, smashed
1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
4 6-ounce skinless center-cut salmon fillets
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or parsley, for garnish
- Stir together the yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, coriander, cumin, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste in a small bowl. Pour half of the sauce into a large resealable plastic bag; cover and refrigerate the remaining sauce.
- Add the salmon to the bag and turn to coat with the marinade. Refrigerate for 20 to 30 minutes, turning the bag over once.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high. Remove the salmon from the marinade and blot off excess yogurt with paper towels.
- Lightly oil the grill and add the salmon; cook, turning once, until browned on the outside and opaque in the center, 4 to 6 minutes per side, depending on the thickness.
- Serve with the reserved yogurt sauce and garnish with the herbs and lemon wedges.