When I go to a restaurant, I get a tad giddy when I see a “Homemade Lemonade” menu item on the menu. When I saw this recipe for Homemade Raspberry Lemonade on foodnetwork.com, I got the same shiver of giddiness. I simply love fresh, fruity drinks during the hot, late days of summer. So check out this recipe below and more at foodnetwork.com!
Total Time: 8 hr. 25 min.
Prep: 20 min.
Inactive: 1 hr.
Yields: 8 to 12 servings
4 cups fresh lemon juice
3 cups sugar
1 bag frozen raspberries
Ice cubes, for serving
- Squeeze the lemons and pour the juice into a pitcher.
- Mix together the sugar with 3 cups water and stir to dissolve to make a syrup.
- Add the syrup to the lemon juice and top it up with 8 cups water. Taste to make sure it’s sweet enough for you, and then add the raspberries.
- Mix the lemonade together and let chill in the fridge. (Keep in mind that the raspberries are tart, so be sure to sweeten enough!)
- Fill mason jars with ice cubes and top them off with the lemonade.