I adore this unique hairstyle for a bride or even for her bridesmaids. It’s super easy to accomplish and has a wow impact.
- Start with semi-wavy hair
- Clip the front and top up on top of your head
- Create a messy bun at the nape of your neck (or higher if you want)
- Take individual pieces from the top and front sections and loosely twist them
- Pin each piece into the messy bun
- Repeat steps 4 and 5, alternating sides until you reach the top section
- Back comb the crown area for a little volume
- Twist and pin that section into the bun
- Gently loosen a few pieces around the face to soften the look
- If you want a vintage look, wind and pin a necklace or strip of lace into the messy bun
For more hair DIY check out LaurenConrad.com!
For more DIY goodness, check out our Tuesday DIY Page!
The following two tabs change content below.
The World's Only Magazine for Plus Size Brides. Bringing Bridal Inspiration to brides that look like "YOU" The brainchild of Shafonne Myers, a certified wedding and event planner who longed for bridal inspiration that looked like her.