I love this week’s DIY hairstyle. It’s super easy and looks great in any capacity. The knotted pony can be worn messy or tight and it will still look chic. The simple one knot looks great, but if you’re feeling ambitious, try to make a few knots for a more dramatic look.
- Put a little mousse in your hair for a good base.
- Bring your hair all to one side. Then split your hair into two equal sections.
- Make a knot with the two sections.
- Make another knot lower down (repeat for a more dramatic look.)
- Secure fly-aways on the knots with bobby pins.
- Comb the tail of the pony upwards for a messy look.