This post may contain affiliate links. Click here to learn more.
This post has been sponsored by Kennedy Blue. All thoughts and opinions are our own!
Today I’m sharing a wonderful shoot that I did for my friends over at Kennedy Blue.
I have worked with Kennedy Blue numerous times to share about their amazing bridesmaid dresses, check out my other posts here, here and a real wedding post here. I can not rave about them more for several reasons.
- Bridesmaid Dresses Up to Size 24 – I absolutely love the idea that there is a company that has bridesmaid dresses in all shapes and sizes available. So when I find one that has great quality I HAVE to shout it from the rooftop.
- True to Size Sizes – All their dresses are true to size. That means that you don’t have to size up the typical 2 sizes that is customarily done in bridal. Kennedy Blue has really nailed the process of getting sizing right. I love how true their sizing is. For this shoot I got my size, size 18, and they fit perfectly.
- Try On At Home Program – The one thing I loved about them is that you can actually try on any of their fashions before you commit to them. This means that you can pick out a few different styles that you like and get them sent out to you to try on. So no more trying to fit into a sample size 4 sizes to small for you. You get to pick out the style and size you like and then it comes straight to your front door. I just love this idea because it takes away the hassle of going somewhere to try on a million and one dresses and it makes it some much more comfortable for people who don’t want to go to a store. And it also is helpful for brides who don’t have all their bridesmaids in one location. This way a bride can have a shipment sent to each of her bridesmaids and coordinate a try on virtual party. LOVE THIS IDEA! Find out more about their Try It On At Home program here.
Latest posts by Pretty Pear Bride (see all)
- REAL WEDDING – Navy and Gray Wedding Midwest Wedding // Kalee Isenhour Photography - March 13, 2019
- ENGAGEMENT |Outdoor Engagement Session in Texas Nature Preserve - March 11, 2019
- Save The Dates That Wow from Minted - March 7, 2019