Happy Thanksgiving from Pretty Pear Bride. Today’s Thirsty Thursday is just what you need for a Thanksgiving cocktail
Pumpkin Pie Martini
|Pumpkin Pie Martini|
- 3 ounces pecan liqueur
- 3 ounces vanilla vodka
- 4 ounces milk
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- pinch of pumpkin pie spice
- 1-2 graham crackers, ground (optional for garnish)
- If desired rim your martini glasses with ground up graham cracker.
- Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled halfway with ice.
- Shake for 30 seconds and pour into martini glasses rimed with ground graham crackers
Image and recipe courtesy of Day Dreamer Desserts
What are you thankful for?