Happy Thanksgiving from Pretty Pear Bride. Today’s Thirsty Thursday is just what you need for a Thanksgiving cocktail
Pumpkin Pie Martini
|Pumpkin Pie Martini|
Recipe Type: Cocktail
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
- 3 ounces pecan liqueur
- 3 ounces vanilla vodka
- 4 ounces milk
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- pinch of pumpkin pie spice
- 1-2 graham crackers, ground (optional for garnish)
- If desired rim your martini glasses with ground up graham cracker.
- Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled halfway with ice.
- Shake for 30 seconds and pour into martini glasses rimed with ground graham crackers
Day Dreamer Desserts
What are you thankful for?
The following two tabs change content below.
Shafonne Myers is a certified wedding and event planner who longed for bridal inspiration that looked like her. She has created a website and magazine that brings bridal inspiration to plus size brides. She does speaking engagements educating the world about plus size brides and self confidence.